Monday, September 21, 2009

Pennsylvania: 3 Men Force Their Way Into McDonald Home, Homeowner Chases Them Out

McDonald, Pennsylvania

From WPXI of September 18, 2009
3 Men Force Their Way Into McDonald Home, Homeowner Chases Them Out

Police said three men who forced their way into a Washington County home were greeted by a homeowner with a shotgun.

“It’s not a very nice thing to happen in McDonald, because McDonald is a very quiet town,” said neighbor, Don Feigley.

Police said the homeowner, Joseph Tokarksi, who was one of several people in the house, came down the steps with the weapon in his hand.

“I’m prepared to do what I have to do to protect my home and my family,” said Toarski.

“I’m all for that. I think anybody should be allowed to defend themselves in their homes and defend their neighbors, if they want to,” said Feigley.

Police later caught two suspects whom they indentified as 19-year-old David Carlisle, of Cannonsburg, and 20-year-old Jermell McCullough, of Mt. Pleasant.

Both are being held in the Washington County Jail, each on $50,000 bond.

McDonald police are still looking for the third suspect.

No comments:

Post a Comment